Brand Name: Godson or OEM
Type: Li-polymer Battery
Nominal Capacity: 200mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Lithium Polymer Battery 402030 200mAh 3.7V Apply For Lighting
Li-polymer Battery List
|Type||Max Thickness (mm)||Max Width (mm)||Max Length (mm)|
1. Good safety performance. Built in circuit protection board, with short circuit, overcharge,over discharge, shock, vibration, acupuncture, high temperature,no explosion ,etc.
2. Stable performance. Long cycle life, after 500 times of ontinuous charge and discharge,the battery capacity shall not be less than 80% of the rated capacity.
3. Shape can be customized. Polymer lithium battery models and capacities are available,it has strong applicability.
4. Shape can be customized. Polymer lithium battery models and capacities are available,it has strong applicability.
5. No memory effect. It can be charged and discharged at any time.
6. Small thickness and high volume utilization. Polymer lithium battery overcomes Lithium battery in the thickness of the bottleneck, to achieve ultra-thin settings, and can assemble it into a credit card. Polymer cell can achieve thickness up to less than 1 mm, in line with the current demand for mobile phones.
7. No memory effect. It can be charged and discharged at any time.
Lithium battery use environment and maintenance methods:
1.The temperature should be suitable, the charging temperature of the lithium battery is 0℃～45℃, and the discharge temperature of the lithium battery is -20℃～60℃.
2.Do not mix the battery with metal objects, so as to prevent the metal objects from touching the positive and negative electrodes of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery or even causing danger.
3.Avoid frequent overcharging. Overcharging will cause the internal temperature of the battery to rise to a high level, which is harmful to the lithium-ion battery and charger. Therefore, a full charge is enough to turn your lithium battery into a small bomb.
Performance Curves of Lithium Cell:
1.Lithium Cell Charge Curve (Charge at 1C)
2. Lithium Cell Discharge Curve (Discharge at 1C )
3. Lithium Cell Cycle Life Curve
For more lithium polymer batteries: https://www.godsontechnology.com/lithium-packs/
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved