Model Number: 10GS-SC220HT-A
Product Name: Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack 2200mAh 12V
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Configuration: Side by side
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Nominal Capacity: 2200mAh
Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack SC 2200mAh 12V
Standard Charge Mode: 0.1C for 16 hours
Cycle Life: ≥500 times
Operating Temperature: (-20℃) - (+70℃)
Storage Temperature: (-30℃) - (+60℃)
Cell Dimension: 23.0 +0 -1.0(D), 42.5±0.5(H)
Cell Weight: ≈52.5g
Expected Life: 4 years
Packaging: Standard export package or customized package
1. Lighting: emergency lighting, emergency power supply, solar lights, searchlingts, flashlights
2.Power tools: electric drills, planers, saws, power granted
3. Electronic toys: remote control car, remote control boats, aircraft, model aircraft
4. Communication equipment: cordless phones, walkie-talkie
5. Other uses: electric shavers, massagers, electric tooth brush
1. Long service life (under normal conditions, the battery cycles more than 500 times.)
2. High rate charging and discharging performance: under the charging conditions specified by the company, the battery can be sufficient in one hour and can discharge with more than 10C current.
3. Wide temperature range: in high and low temperature environment, the battery performance is stable, and the working temperature range is - 10-70 ℃。
4. Good storage performance: at room temperature, the capacity of the battery remains above 70% after one month storage.
5. Improper use of safety devices: add chemical protection to prevent polarity reversal and over discharge; add safety relief valve to reduce internal pressure in case of improper use。
6. High stability: the company adopts the best materials, advanced production technology and technology to make the battery performance stable and reliable.
Performance Curves for Ni-MH Cell:
1. Ni-MH Cell Charge Curve At 0.1C For 16h At 55 Degree
2. Ni-MH Cell Discharge Curve At 0.25C At 55 Degree
3. Ni-MH Cell Charge Efficiency At Different Temperature
4. Ni-MH Cell Cycle Life Curve
NiMH or alkaline? When to choose rechargeable batteries over disposable ones?
Should you always opt for rechargeable batteries? Is it cheaper to reuse one battery instead of buying multiple batteries? Or are disposable batteries better? When NiMH and alkaline come into play, the answer will always depend on your specific needs. Read on to find out when you like which.
It all begins with the flow of energy
The primary purpose of disposable and rechargeable batteries is the same: to store chemical energy and convert it into electricity when needed. When the battery discharges, a chemical reaction causes energy to flow through an external path between the battery's two electrodes. As the stored energy reaches its limit, the chemical reaction slows down. In the case of disposable alkaline batteries, this means it's time to recycle the battery.
What about rechargeable batteries? Due to the different chemical composition of NiMH batteries, the "depleted" flow of electrons can be reversed. By connecting the battery to a charger, electrical energy can be converted into chemical energy. When the maximum capacity is reached, the cycle is complete and the battery is ready to release new energy.
Q1:Are these new cells?
yes 100% ,factory direct.
Q2: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are globally trusted supplier and manufacturer of emergency lighting battery, emergency lighting products, whose batteries range covers Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, LiFePO4,, Lion-polymer and other relevant lithium batteries.
Q3: Can you do OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is acceptable. You can provide the detailed specification requirements to us, our engineers can design the most suitable battery solution for you.
Q4: Is it possible to buy a sample to test?
A: Yes. You can buy a sample to test.
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved