As a manufacturer of lithium batteries, I will introduce it to you.
Since the advent of lithium batteries, they have developed rapidly due to their excellent performance and unparalleled advantages, and have been widely used in various scenarios, quickly occupying many fields. However, the method for most people to use and maintain lithium battery packs is not very clear. In order to use lithium batteries better and more safely, the editor of this article Cunneng Electric explains in detail the correct maintenance methods and precautions for lithium battery packs.
Lithium batteries are strictly prohibited to be charged from the discharge terminal, and must be charged from the charging socket with the matching special charger. When the charging indicator bar on the charger stops scrolling, please remove the charging plug in time to avoid overcharging the battery.
The lithium battery pack has an overcurrent protection function. When the use current of the electrical equipment exceeds the maximum output current of the product, the overcurrent protection circuit will act and make the electrical equipment appear to be unable to work normally.
The output of the discharge terminal is not controlled by the switch on the panel, and the output is closed only when the battery voltage is lower than 9.0V. The switch on the panel controls the output of the display and USB socket. When the switch is turned on and the battery voltage is less than 9.1V, the display will flash at a frequency of one second and one second to remind you that you should charge in time, and it will display when the battery voltage is less than 9.0V The screen goes out and the USB socket turns off the output, the purpose is to protect the lithium battery from over-discharge. Although it has output short-circuit protection function, it should not frequently short-circuit the + and-power output in daily use.
The normal cycle of charging and discharging lithium batteries is about 500 to 800 times, and the lithium batteries at the end of their life should be recycled and disposed of in accordance with local laws.
(1) The temperature should be suitable, the charging temperature of the lithium battery is 0℃～45℃, and the discharge temperature of the lithium battery is -20℃～60℃;
(2) It should be in a clean, dry and ventilated environment, avoid contact with corrosive substances, and stay away from fire and heat sources;
(3) Lithium battery packs have no memory effect and can be charged as they are used, but it should be noted that lithium batteries cannot be over-discharged. Over-discharge will cause a very large capacity loss;
(4) Do not mix the battery with metal objects, so as to prevent the metal objects from touching the positive and negative electrodes of the battery, causing a short circuit, damaging the battery or even causing danger;
(5) Avoid frequent overcharging. Overcharging will cause the internal temperature of the battery to rise to a high level, which is harmful to the lithium-ion battery and charger. Therefore, a full charge is enough to turn your lithium battery into a small bomb.
Summary: The battery is a consumable product, and its life span is fixed (the number of charging and discharging is usually 300-500 times), so mastering the correct method of use is the secret of battery life extension.
Charging: The safe working voltage range of lithium battery is 2.8~4.2V, lower or higher than this voltage range, the lithium ions in the battery become very unstable, and even cause accidents. To ensure that the battery is in a safe range, a special charger is needed.
Lithium batteries need to be charged and discharged every three months to restore their original performance.
Avoid frequent use in high or low temperature environments. It is best to be at room temperature, as the temperature has a great influence on the characteristics of the lithium battery.
Godson has the lithium batteries of high quality for sale, welcome to consult!
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved