As a Ni-Cd Battery Pack Supplier, share the information with you. Nickel-cadmium battery is an older battery. Because its substrate material uses heavy metal cadmium, it will seriously pollute the environment. Therefore, the production and use of this battery have been stopped. In some occasions, it is basically the inventory of previous years and Foreign garbage from abroad. Compared with nickel-cadmium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries no longer use toxic heavy metals and are one of the mainstream battery types. If you compare them from the same specifications, the performance of nickel-cadmium batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries is basically the same, that is, the "power" is basically the same. However, in view of the fact that nickel-cadmium batteries are currently in stock or foreign garbage, their performance is far inferior to that of newly-produced nickel-metal hydride batteries. Therefore, generally speaking, nickel-metal hydride batteries are better to use.
1. Ni-Cd Battery can be charged and discharged more than 500 times, which is very economical;
2. The internal resistance is small, which can be used for large current discharge. When it is discharged, the voltage change is small. As a DC power source, it is a battery of excellent quality;
3. Because it is completely sealed, there will be no leakage of electrolyte and no need to replenish the electrolyte;
4. Compared with other types of batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries are resistant to overcharge or discharge, and are easy to operate;
5. The performance will not be deteriorated under long-term storage, and the original characteristics can be restored after being fully charged;
6. Can be used over a wide temperature range;
7. Because it is made of metal container, it is mechanically strong;
8. The nickel-cadmium battery is manufactured under very strict quality control, and has very good quality.
Nickel-cadmium batteries have a long storage life when they are fully charged. If the battery is fully replenished periodically, the number of cycles of direct consumption will not be said. The battery itself will remain in a state that is not suitable for storage. It is easy to leak. Nickel-cadmium simply says that the life is completely not afraid of over-discharge. It can be stored at 0. However, after over-discharge, it may take a few more charging cycles to restore performance. Vent the electricity storage can save 30 to 40 years of performance as new. Lithium batteries also have a sharp reduction in storage life at full charge. Note that it is sharp, especially high-performance lithium batteries. The lower the internal resistance of lithium batteries, the more afraid they are at full storage. Lithium batteries require 50% of electrical storage. Suitable for full power storage is lead acid.
If you ca n’t charge the battery, you usually throw it away. If you do n’t want to change the battery, you can restore it. If you ca n’t, you have to throw it away.
Method: Apply a voltage of 5 times to the nickel-cadmium battery, that is, greater than 6V, and control the charging current at 1 times C10 of the battery. For example, a 1.2V1700MAH battery, apply a voltage of 6 ~ 7V, and maintain the charging current at About 1.5A ~ 1.7A, charge for 20 minutes, stop for 20 minutes, last for about 8 hours, the average battery can recover more than 60% of the capacity. You can try. Our company also has Dewalt Battery 7.2V on sale, welcome to consult.
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved