Ni-MH Battery consists of nickel hydroxide positive electrode, hydrogen storage alloy negative electrode, separator paper, electrolyte, steel case, top cover, sealing ring, etc. In a cylindrical battery, the positive and negative electrodes are wound together with a separator paper and then sealed in a steel case. In a square battery, the positive and negative electrodes are separated by a separator paper and stacked in a layered seal in a steel case. Hydrogen batteries use nickel hydroxide as the positive electrode, hydrogen storage alloy as the negative electrode, and potassium hydroxide solution as the electrolyte.
If it is not used, it will be discharged at a rate of 0.2% -0.3% every day, and after a period of storage, even if it is not recycled, a small part of its capacity will be permanently lost, and its life will also decline. Therefore, the battery should not be stored for more than one year.
As a Power Tool Batteries Supplier, let me share with you Ni-MH batteries
1. In general, new nickel-metal hydride batteries contain only a small amount of power. After you buy them, you must charge them before using them. However, if the battery leaves the factory for a short period of time and has sufficient power, it is recommended to use it before charging.
2. Newly purchased nickel-metal hydride batteries generally need to be charged and used 3-4 times before the performance can be maximized. Many friends have encountered small problems with the first charge. So many imagination? After 3-4 times of charging and using, it is easily solved.
3. Although the memory effect of nickel-metal hydride batteries is small, it is still recommended that you try to recharge each time after use, and it is fully charged at one time. This is an important point of "extending life".
4. When charging the battery, pay attention to the heat dissipation around the charger. It is not necessary to use a fan too deliberately, but it should be noted that there should not be too much sundries around the charger. In the process of using the battery by ordinary users, the battery often does not have a special storage bag; after replacing the battery, the user will habitually put the battery away, regardless of whether the place is clean and wet. The consequence of this is that the battery is easy to get dirty, the contacts are easy to contact with metal, such as key pads, and easy to get wet, and these are the enemy of the battery. Recommendation: The user should set up a special battery storage point and keep the battery clean. In order to avoid problems such as power loss, keep the contact points on both ends of the battery and the inside of the battery cover clean, and wipe it with a soft, clean, dry cloth if necessary.
5. When not in use for a long time, remember to remove the battery from the battery compartment. It is recommended to put it in a brand battery box in a dry environment to avoid short circuit of the battery.
6. Nickel-metal hydride batteries that have not been used for a long time will naturally enter a "sleep" state after being stored for several months, and the battery life is greatly reduced. If the nickel-metal hydride battery has been stored for a long time, it is recommended that you charge it with a slow charge first.
Our company also has Ni-MH Battery 2500mAh 12V on sale, welcome to consult.
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved