Model Number: GS-AA60
Product Name: Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery AA 600mAh 1.2V
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Godson or OEM
Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
Nominal Capacity: 600mAh
Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery AA 600mAh 1.2V
Standard Charge Mode: 0.1C for 16 hours
Cycle Life: ≥500 times
Operating Temperature: (-20℃) - (+70℃)
Storage Temperature: (-30℃) - (+60℃)
Cell Dimension: 14.5 +0 -0.7(D), 48.5±0.5(H)
Cell Weight: ≈16.6g
Expected Life: 5 years
Packaging: Standard export package or customized package
1. Lighting: emergency lighting, emergency power supply, solar lights, searchlingts, flashlights
2. Power tools: electric drills, planers, saws, power granted
3. Electronic toys: remote control car, remote control boats, aircraft, model aircraft
4. Communication equipment: cordless phones, walkie-talkie
5. Other uses: electric shavers, massagers, electric tooth brush
1. High life. The Ni Cd battery can provide more than 500 charge and discharge cycles, and its service life is almost equal to the service life of the equipment using the battery.
2. Excellent discharge performance. In the case of high current discharge, nickel cadmium battery has low internal resistance and high voltage discharge characteristics, so it is widely used.
3. Long storage period. The Ni Cd battery has a long storage life and few restrictions, so it can be charged normally after long-term storage.
4. High rate charging performance. The nickel cadmium battery can be quickly charged according to the application needs, and the full charge time is only 1.2 hours.
5. Wide range temperature adaptability. Ordinary nickel cadmium batteries can be used in high or low temperature environment. High temperature batteries can be used at temperatures of 70 degrees Celsius or higher.
6. Reliable safety valve. The safety valve provides maintenance free function. Nickel cadmium battery can be used freely in the process of charge discharge or storage. Due to the special material used in the sealing ring and the effect of sealant, the leakage phenomenon of Ni Cd battery is rare.
7. A wide range of applications. The capacity of nickel cadmium battery ranges from 100mah to 7000mah. There are four types commonly used: standard type, consumer type, high temperature type and high current discharge type, which can be applied to any wireless device.
8. High quality and high reliability. Nickel cadmium battery is manufactured under very strict quality management and has excellent quality dependence.
NiCad batteries are‘NiCd’ is the chemical abbreviation for the composition of Nickel-Cadmium batteries, which are a type of secondary (rechargeable) batteries. Nickel-Cadmium batteries contain the chemicals Nickel (Ni) and Cadmium (Cd), in various forms and compositions. Typically the positive electrode is made of Nickel hydroxide (Ni (OH) 2) and the negative electrode is composed of Cadmium hydroxide (Cd (OH) 2), with the electrolyte itself being Potassium hydroxide (KOH).
advantages of Ni-Cad Batteries
Operating temperature range of -4 - 158°F
No sulfation associated with nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries
No shedding/loss of plate material
The best battery available for abusive or harsh environments
May You Ask
Is Ni Cd cell rechargeable?
Due to their low internal resistance and the very good current conducting properties , Ni-Cd cells can supply extremely high currents and can be recharged rapidly.
How do you charge a Ni Cd battery?
These batteries work best with a pure DC voltage. After full charge, the NiCd battery receives a trickle charge of 0.05–0.1C to compensate for self-discharge. To reduce possible overcharge, charger designers aim for the lowest possible trickle charge current.
Ni-Cd Battery Cell Performance:
1. Ni-Cd Cell Charge Curve At 0.1C For 16h At 55 Degree
2. Ni-Cd Cell Discharge Curve At 0.25C At 55 Degree
3. Ni-Cd Cell Charge Efficiency At Different Temperature
4. Ni-Cd Cell Capacity Change At Permanent Charge At 55 Degree (0.05C Floating)
5. Ni-Cd Cell Cycle Life Curve
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved