Model Number: GS-AA60
Product Name: Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery AA 600mAh 1.2V
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Godson or OEM
Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
Nominal Capacity: 600mAh
Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery AA 600mAh 1.2V
Standard Charge Mode: 0.1C for 16 hours
Cycle Life: ≥500 times
Operating Temperature: (-20℃) - (+70℃)
Storage Temperature: (-30℃) - (+60℃)
Cell Dimension: 14.5 +0 -0.7(D), 48.5±0.5(H)
Cell Weight: ≈16.6g
Expected Life: 5 years
Packaging: Standard export package or customized package
1. Lighting: emergency lighting, emergency power supply, solar lights, searchlingts, flashlights
2. Power tools: electric drills, planers, saws, power granted
3. Electronic toys: remote control car, remote control boats, aircraft, model aircraft
4. Communication equipment: cordless phones, walkie-talkie
5. Other uses: electric shavers, massagers, electric tooth brush
1. High life.
The ni-cd aa 600mah 1.2v can provide more than 500 charge and discharge cycles, and its service life is almost equal to the service life of the equipment using the battery.
2. Excellent discharge performance.
In the case of high current discharge, nickel cadmium battery has low internal resistance and high voltage discharge characteristics, so it is widely used.
3. Long storage period.
The Ni-Cd battery has a long storage life and few restrictions, so it can be charged normally after long-term storage.
4. High rate charging performance.
The nickel cadmium battery can be quickly charged according to the application needs, and the full charge time is only 1.2 hours.
5. Wide range temperature adaptability.
Ordinary nickel cadmium batteries can be used in high or low temperature environment. High temperature batteries can be used at temperatures of 70 degrees Celsius or higher.
6. Reliable safety valve.
The safety valve provides maintenance free function. Nickel cadmium battery can be used freely in the process of charge discharge or storage. Due to the special material used in the sealing ring and the effect of sealant, the leakage phenomenon of Ni Cd battery is rare.
7. A wide range of applications.
The capacity of nickel cadmium battery ranges from 100mah to 7000mah. There are four types commonly used: standard type, consumer type, high temperature type and high current discharge type, which can be applied to any wireless device.
8. High quality and high reliability.
Nickel cadmium battery is manufactured under very strict quality management and has excellent quality dependence.
NiCad batteries are NiCd is the chemical abbreviation for the composition of Nickel-Cadmium batteries, which are a type of secondary (rechargeable) batteries. Nickel-Cadmium batteries contain the chemicals Nickel (Ni) and Cadmium (Cd), in various forms and compositions. Typically the positive electrode is made of Nickel hydroxide (Ni (OH) 2) and the negative electrode is composed of Cadmium hydroxide (Cd (OH) 2), with the electrolyte itself being Potassium hydroxide (KOH).
Advantages of Ni-Cd Batteries
Operating temperature range of -4 - 158°F
No sulfation associated with nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries
No shedding/loss of plate material
The best battery available for abusive or harsh environments
Due to their low internal resistance and the very good current conducting properties , Ni-Cd cells can supply extremely high currents and can be recharged rapidly.
These batteries work best with a pure DC voltage. After full charge, the NiCd battery receives a trickle charge of 0.05–0.1C to compensate for self-discharge. To reduce possible overcharge, charger designers aim for the lowest possible trickle charge current.
1. Ni-Cd Cell Charge Curve At 0.1C For 16h At 55 Degree
2. Ni-Cd Cell Discharge Curve At 0.25C At 55 Degree
3. Ni-Cd Cell Charge Efficiency At Different Temperature
4. Ni-Cd Cell Capacity Change At Permanent Charge At 55 Degree (0.05C Floating)
5. Ni-Cd Cell Cycle Life Curve
Suggestion & Cautions:
1 . Before testing or using, the cells shall be correctly charged in accordance with specifications. The cut-off voltage is recommended at 1.0V/cell, if it is below 1.0V/cell, the cells may be over-discharged.
2. Reverse charging is not acceptable.
3. Do not charge/discharge with more than the specified current.
4. Do not short circuit the cell/battery. Permanent damage to the cell/battery may result.
5. Do not incinerate or mutilate the cell /battery.
6. Do not solder directly to the cell /battery.
7. The life expectancy may be reduced if the cell / battery is subjected to adverse conditions like extreme temperature, deep cycling, and excessive overcharge / overdischarge.
8. Store the cell / battery in a cool dry place.
9. In order to prevent the degrading of the function of cells, cells / batteries should be at least charged and discharged once every 6 months.
10. Keep away from children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
11. The offered information is just for reference only. Any information beyond our supply, please refer to us.
12. When the above items are changed, we do not inform in advance.
-- Professional And Stay Focused
More than twenty years’ experience in battery industry; Keep focusing on emergency lighting battery, e-bike battery and power tool battery.
-- Great Reliability
Expected life of our Ni-Cd battery pack is more than 5 years; Expected life of our LiFePO4 battery pack is more than 10 years; Our batteries comply with standards of ICEL 1010, IEC 60598, IEC 61951, IEC 61960, IEC 62133 and UN38.3.
-- Super High Cost-Effective
Price of our products is much more competitive comparing with our competitors, but with the same or even better performance.
-- Strict Control In Production Process
ISO9001/2008 standards are strictly implemented in every process of our production.
-- Quick Response and Fast Delivery
Every inquiry would be replied within 24 hours, each order would be delivered within 30 days.
-- Flexibility in orders
Small orders acceptable as well.
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved