Model Number: ICR18650-2000
Product Name: Lithium Battery ICR18650 2000mAh 3.7V
Type: Lithium Battery
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Rechargeable Lithium Battery ICR18650 2000mAh 3.7V
Cell dimension: 18±0.5(D) * 65±0.5(H) mm
Nominal capacity: 2000mAh
Minimum Capacity: 1950mAh
Norminal voltage: 3.7V
Standard charging method: 0.5C constant current to 4.2V, constant voltage 4.2V continue charging till current decline to ≤0.01C.
Charge current: 0.5c/1000mAh; 1.0C/2000mAh
Standard discharging method: 0.5C constant current discharge to 3.0V
Operation Temperature and relative humidity Range:
Charge: 0~45℃, 60±25%R.H.
Discharge: -20~60℃, 60±25%R.H.
Storage temperature for a long time: -20~25℃, 60±25%R.H.
1. The unity of monomer is good. A series of international standard specifications and models have been established for cylindrical lithium batteries. The processing technology is relatively mature and perfect, which is suitable for mass production and uninterrupted production.
2. Greater than the energy. At present, the actual specific energy of hyb steel shell battery is 100-135w.h/kg & 280-353w.h/l (2 times of Ni Cd and 1.5 times of Ni MH). With the development of technology, the specific energy can be as high as 150w.h/kg and 400 & w.h/l.
3. Long service life. The service life of lithium battery is very long. The cycle life of lithium battery can reach more than 500 times in normal use, which is more than twice that of ordinary battery.
4. Safety and environmental protection. Lithium batteries do not contain elements such as cadmium, lead and mercury, which pollute the environment.
5. There was no memory effect. One of the disadvantages of some Ni Cd batteries is "memory effect, which seriously restricts the use of batteries, but lithium batteries do not have this problem.
6. Large capacity. For example, the capacity of 18650 lithium battery is generally between 1200mAh and 3600mAh, while the capacity of general battery is only about 800mAh.
2. Smoke alarm
3. Electric scales
4. Electric toothbrush
5. Wireless doorbell
6. Remote controller
7. Electronic instrument
8. Electronic thermometer
9. Cordless telephone/Microphone etc.
Performance Curves of Lithium Cell:
1.Lithium Cell Charge Curve (Charge at 1C)
2. Lithium Cell Discharge Curve (Discharge at 1C )
3. Lithium Cell Cycle Life Curve
Copyright © Godson Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved